Newspaper Archive of
The Message
Evansville, Indiana
January 13, 1989     The Message
PAGE 9     (9 of 16 available)        PREVIOUS     NEXT      Full Size Image
 
PAGE 9     (9 of 16 available)        PREVIOUS     NEXT      Full Size Image
January 13, 1989
 

Newspaper Archive of The Message produced by SmallTownPapers, Inc.
Website © 2019. All content copyrighted. Copyright Information.     Terms Of Use.     Request Content Removal.




, left, was completed in 1950; the parish was organized in seated, from le/L are Sister Christine Kempf, O.S.B., Sister Jennifer Miller, O.S,B., pastoral associate and DRE; and Lynn or. administrative assistant. Standing, from left, are Eva Key, liturgical cc linator,and Father Ted Tempel, pastor. r right, Sister Beata Melding, O.S.B., is special education coordinator at  Day School. Father James Saner is in residence at the rectory. . heresa School, right, opened in 1949; an add!tionwas completed in 1957. a Day School began classes at St. Theresa,s in 1983. A new multi.purpose building, above, provides storage space, a place tbr! ketball and Other athletic events, and room for social functions. , rectory, above right, was built on the site of the original rectory, Wl was a converted farmhouse, The convent, belowi is home for four .sisters and the, location of the