Newspaper Archive of
The Message
Evansville, Indiana
January 8, 1988     The Message
PAGE 11     (11 of 20 available)        PREVIOUS     NEXT      Full Size Image
 
PAGE 11     (11 of 20 available)        PREVIOUS     NEXT      Full Size Image
January 8, 1988
 

Newspaper Archive of The Message produced by SmallTownPapers, Inc.
Website © 2019. All content copyrighted. Copyright Information.     Terms Of Use.     Request Content Removal.




1849 tional parish; mwa church L ngs of both beginnings rlan d in : _ t. PalMs. Butcher's :ated on the t Sunday, renovated in rose 208 with a stroke aing th. the beginn- ined in Trinity ice. Con- d on :at.ion: "Holy Writing about the downtown location of the church, above, near the Old Courthouse and other city buildings, Bishop Grimmelsman wrote these words for the dedication: "It is fitting that the central mystery of the Blessed Trinity should be adored and praised by all Christians in the very center of the see city of the Evansville diocese." Below, the RL Rev. Msgr. Thomas J. Clarke, J,C.D., has continued to serve the parish since his retiremenL along with the current rector, Rev. Msgr. Michael O. J. Wolf. Msg. Clarke has now moved to SL John's home, Evansville. A feature of the Pro.Cathedral, below;ri$1t, is the bishop's throne, used infrequently at certain liturgical celebrations. Photos By Barbara Paul Text